The best organic, biodynamic,
& natural wines delivered
to your doorstep
Farm to Glass is a subscription-based wine share modeled after the rising movement of locally and consciously sourced foods known as “Community Supported Agriculture” (CSA). Many of you are already members of a fruit, vegetable, egg, and/or meat CSA. You might already know the joy and satisfaction of putting local, real food on your table. Joining Farm to Glass truly completes the meal, allowing you to enjoy real wine made by real farmers, selected by your friends at your favorite local wine shop, and delivered to your door by Metro Pedal Power, a bicycle delivery service based in Somerville.*
Here’s how it works:
1. Choose the size of your monthly delivery.
- small share – 6 bottles $100
- large share – 12 bottles $190
2. Choose the length of your membership.
- 3 months
- 6 months (5% discount)
3. Let us know your preference in terms of red versus white wine, etc.
We encourage as much flexibility as you can muster.
4. Put on your drinking cap!
You can choose to pay for your share in one lump some or month-to-month. We will contact you to figure out a delivery day that works best, and send out your first monthly share as soon as possible. If you have any questions, or if you’re already convinced that Farm to Glass if right for you, just give us a call at the shop to sign up for your share!
* Metro Pedal Power serves all of Boston and many of the towns surrounding Boston. Even if you’re located outside their delivery range, you can still be a Farm to Glass member. Call us to find out more.